Chicken & Pesto Quesadilla
- 2 Tortillas
- 100g of cooked chicken cut into small chunks
- ½ a cup of baby spinach leaves
- 4 slices of tomato
- ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese
- 20g of feta cheese cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon of basil pesto
- Lightly grease a frying pan and place over a medium heat.
- Place one of the tortillas into your frying pan and add the sliced chicken, sliced tomato, baby spinach leaves, mozzarella cheese and feta.
- Spread the basil pesto over one side of the remaining tortilla and place on top of the tortilla already in the pan.
- Cook the Quesadilla for 3 minutes or until the tortilla begins to brown before carefully flipping over and cooking for another 3 – 4 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the tortilla has browned.
- Serve immediately with a fresh crunchy salad or pop it in the fridge and take a few portions for lunch. You can heat them up or have them cold. Either way they make a cheap and tasty lunch.